Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behind the Seens *blitz's back story*

3 posters

Go down

Behind the Seens *blitz's back story* Empty Behind the Seens *blitz's back story*

Post  Blitz Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:14 am

Chaper 1: the storm

it was a stormy night. The thunder was roaring in the sky and deep inside one cave we hear.......whining?

"Blitz, Blitz it's ok hunny don't cry." a female voice said trying to calm the poor pup down. "it's no use Lara she wont settle down. Her brother was like this as a pup too." a male voice said sitting beside the female wolf. "yea I know but it's worth a shot." Lara said, Blitz cringed at the word. "oops don't worrie hunny." Momie didn't mean it that way." lara said patting the yung gray pup on the head. "o-ok mummie." Blitz said looking at her mother with adorable puppy eyes. "aww.... she's so cute." Lara said with a giggle. "yes but I can't help to think that are little daughter looks...familear." Blitz father said. "nonsence!" Lara yelped. "she's too adorable for what your thinking Daran!" she said. "Mummie? what is daddy talking about?" Blitz yawned. "nothing sweety." Lara said. "go for a walk mommie will settle things...ok?" Lara told her daughter. "ok mummie." Blitz said walking out of the den.

Blitz walked through the forest humming to herself until she reached a shrine outside of a village nearby. "Shadow? Come out to play?" Blitz asked the hut. 'why so late at night aibou?' a voice said that had a bit of an echo to it. "because mummie said i should go for a walk." Blitz said. 'again?' the voice said as it left the shrine and appeard infront of Blitz. It was a yung wolf that was pure black with red marking on it. It was a female and looked demonic. "yep." Blitz said. 'hm.... What is it about this time?" Shadow asked. "something about mummie talking to daddie about something." Blitz said looking like she was thinking hard. "wooo there Blitz! don't strain yourself!" Shadow said with a shock. "haha funny Shadow." Blitz laughed. "well I guess we could go explore. I have a lovly place to show you" Shadow said walking into the woods. Blitz looked at it. "but I'm not aloud to go that deep into the woods." blitz said looking scared. "but I'm with you. don't you trust me?" Shadow said with a 'playful' grinn. "um...ok." Blitz said a bit unsure as they wondered into the deps of the forest.

the wind blew and some dirt of a lump in the ground revealing a sine. The words read: "keep out." on it.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

http://mysticacademy.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Behind the Seens *blitz's back story* Empty Re: Behind the Seens *blitz's back story*

Post  Blitz Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:07 am

Blitz walked along side shadow looking around at the simingly 'living' trees in a paranoid fashon. "Shadow were are you taking me?" Blitz asked sounding scared. "some place fun so don't worrie." Shadow said with smile. "I-I don't like it! It feals scarry here." Blitz yelled. "Blitz I said I will protect you!" shadow said with a slite gasp but putting emphasis on 'you'. Blitz didn't notess.

Over inside Blitz den. "I told you! Blitz is not related to that, that- THING!" Lara roared. "Lara calm down!" Daran said. Then they heard a howl. "Daran did you hear-" Lara was cut off. "yes I did that sounded like..." he started. "BLITZ!" they both yelled in unsion. Then they ran off towords the scream.

(darn wrighters block...... >_>)
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Behind the Seens *blitz's back story* Empty Re: Behind the Seens *blitz's back story*

Post  Duskfang Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:58 am

Happens to the best of us, Blitz.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Yea the potchers will come in soon but I need to find the plot again. -.-
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 pm

....Well your background did say you murdered your parents so you could do that right now...
(Just an idea...)
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:35 pm

O_o can't wait for the next chapter Blitz!
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

http://realmofhope.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:44 am

Blitz looked at what was before her. “You said that this was going to be pretty. This is a graveyard.” Blitz said horrified. “It’s a graveyard yes but look at it what’s different about it?” Shadow said. Blitz pondered for a moment. “It looks like it use to be some sort of training ground for animals.” Blitz said sniffing the blood. “Eww……. grows.” Blitz said. “That does not smell like dog or cat blood Shadow.” Blitz said looking at Shadow. “It’s human blood that’s why.” Shadow said. “h-human blood?” blitz asked in slite horror but soon after Shadow smirked and Blitz’s eyes turned crimson red.

Lara and Daran fallowed the sent of there daughter after seeing the shrine they hoped that Blitz was alright. Oh how wrong they were….. They eventually came to a graveyard/burned down church they saw blitz looking into Shadow’s eyes like she was in some kind of trance. Shadow broke eye contact then disappeared. Another scream was let out by Blitz as she fell to the ground. Lara and Daran walked up to her curiously then all of the sudden. SNAP Daran was on the ground in a pool of blood with a broken neck. “Blitzy?” Lara asked. “You never cared an off for me.” Blitz said in some kind of echoic demonic voice. “Hunny? What are you talking about?” Lara asked. “That’s your father down there don’t you know what your-“Lara was cut off. “SILENCE! HE DISERVED WHAT HE GOT AND YOU WILL SOON GET YOURS!” Blitz shouted. Lara started to back away from her possessed daughter as she found out there was no rezoning with her. However she was not as fast as her daughter. Another snap and howl was heard and then only sobbing.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:54 am

..........Beatiful, yet saddening.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:03 am

I know i was upset at something when i wrote this so i guess that i why it's like that.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:09 am

.....Thanks for telling me.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:42 am

Wow... poor Blitz... then again, poor Lara and Daran xD
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

http://realmofhope.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:34 am

yay You destroyed your writer's block!
(or at least made it smaller)
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 am

yeah and back on wrighters block *sighes*
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:06 am

It's aliiiiiiiiiiiive!
(sorry couldn't help it.)
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:07 am

lol i love that line.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:46 pm

....still have writer's block?
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:28 am

lol yes........ unfortunatly...........
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down