Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Paws Of Fate ~ Sunclaw's story

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In the Paws Of Fate ~ Sunclaw's story Empty In the Paws Of Fate ~ Sunclaw's story

Post  Sakura Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:47 pm

This is a story about my wolf, Sunclaw. You can read my last story here, but I'm doing this one a little different: http://goldencreekpack.heavenforum.org/user-writings-f1/in-the-paws-of-fate-moontail-s-story-last-chapter-up-t16.htm

Prologue Morninglight's POV

At the time, I didn't know where Shadowpack held their meetings. You see, I'm Windpack's Medicine Wolf. I'm supposed to have dreams, dreams from Starpack. The problem is: I don't. Unless I go to MoonTree, that is. MoonTree is a very special tree (In Shadowpack territory!) that I go to when I need a solution. It goes like this: I go to MoonTree. Starpack helps me. I come back the hero. That's why I'm going to MoonTree right now. So I go south, towards the dried-up river that marks Riverpack's border. When I saw the dried-up river, I took a left, towards the forest that's Shadowpack territory. Then I ran between all the trees, taking the way I always take. As soon as I can scent MoonTree, I slow down to a trot. Before I can even see MoonTree, the reek of Shadowpack overwhelms me. I stopped dead in my tracks and, ears perked forwards, I listened. My heart skipped a beat as the wolves came closer.
"Do you think that, even for a second, that I would even think about letting every loner or rogue we come across into Shadowpack?" A commanding male voice didn't even pause for an answer.
"No. And don't even bother Brokenstar with this. He is too busy to be bothered with this." The voice went on.
By now I could see them. One was a big dark brown striped male with amber eyes.
I noticed one of his ears is split in a deep V shape near the top and a scar on the bridge of his nose.
With him was a sleek dark gray and black striped male with amber eyes.
Tigerclaw stopped right in front of me. "Darkstripe, do you scent anything?"
"No, Tigerclaw. Nothing."
"Okay. Go on without me. I'll catch up."
Darkstripe trotted forward until I couldn't see him anymore. I didn't dare move, since Tigerclaw, I think it was, was standing straight ahead.
"Morninglight, was it? You can come out now." Tigerclaw was staring right at me.
I was shocked he know I was here, even more shocked he knew my name.
"I can recognize your scent anywhere, so just come out, will you?" He continued.
By that point, I know I had nothing to lose, so I cautiously walked forward. I had always thought Tigerclaw was from Thunderpack. But why was he with Shadowpack then? I was about to ask him that when he suddenly said, "Hurry, run before they see you!"
I obediently obeyed and ran as fast as I could.
"Meet me by the border at--" I ran so fast that I didn't hear the rest of his sentence. Something told me he was about to say 'Twilight', so I guess that's when I'll come...

Last edited by Sunclaw on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

http://realmofhope.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

In the Paws Of Fate ~ Sunclaw's story Empty story

Post  Red Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:49 pm

wow you hve very goos story i like them they put me on the end of my seat as i read them
Red
Red
Pup

Back to top Go down

In the Paws Of Fate ~ Sunclaw's story Empty Re: In the Paws Of Fate ~ Sunclaw's story

Post  Sakura Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:08 am

Thanks, Red. I will make this one shorter. I will put the next chapter up tomarrow.

Last edited by Sunclaw on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

In the Paws Of Fate ~ Sunclaw's story Empty Re: In the Paws Of Fate ~ Sunclaw's story

Post  Sakura Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 am

I never did get around to that. Heres the next chapter.

Chapter 1: A fixed fate

I look up at the huge demon dog growling at me. I growl at him and my tail is puffed up. My teeth are bared and my eyes are blood red. My snout wrinkles up and I have one thing on my mind: blood. I jump at his through and bite it. I quickly jump on his back and he turns around and tries to bite me. I do as much damage as I can before he gets smart and rolls over, fortunatly after I jump off. I nip his ear making it bleed and him yelp in pain. While he is distracted I run around him and bite his tail, hard. He runs as fast as he can until I cant see him anymore. Suddenly I am grabbed by the scruff and shook. "Sunclaw, Father wants you, stupid oaf. Quit playing around." he yells in my ear, dragging me to the pack den. He drops me in front of Father, who is on a throne made of bones. "Here she is, Father" he says before dissapearing out the door. Father looks at me with discust. "Sunclaw, how is it that every time I see you, your covered in blood?" Father's big voice booms, echoing across the cave. He doesn't wait for me to answer. "Why can't you be more like your brother, or even your sister? You know I don't like the scent of blood, so wash yourself off and meet me by the big oak at sunset. I have something very importaint to do." he continues, jumping down from the bones and walking out the entrance and dissapearing. I sigh as I roll my eyes, walking out the entrance and to the creek.

Last edited by Sunclaw on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 am

Sorry for double-posting, but heres the next part!

I look at my reflection in the creek. I sigh as I jump in, going underwater before getting swept off into the current. I jump out and shake myself off, breathing heavily. I start running, confused. I run into somewolf, and I quickly take a few steps backwards. "Sorry..." I mumbled, looking away. The wolf I ran into smiles. "Its okay, that happens to everyone. I'm Ray, by the way." I look up, just to see the most handsome wolf I saw in my pup-hood (just to get things straight, this is when Sunclaw was a pup.). He was black with silver paws and tail. I swear he was sparkling in the fading sunlight. My heart melts like warm butter on a hot day. I sigh dreamily and reply, "I'm Sunclaw, and thank you for understanding. I've had a bad day.." I trail off, not knowing what else to say. He nods. "No problem, everywolf has bad days once in a while. So, what are you doing tonight?" Ray says with ease. I can tell he's done this many times before. I'm speechless. With a start I realize the sun is almost totally gone, and I have to get to the Great Oak before Father does. "I have to go, meet you here tomorrow night?" I don't stop for an answer. I zip off towards the Great Oak, which is only the tallest, not to mention biggest tree in this part of the forest.

Last edited by Sunclaw on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:40 pm

I literally run into the Great Oak, but luckily I'm early. Or so I think. I quickly recover and look around, to see if I can spot Father. Of course, he is already there, but I don't know that much yet. That is, until he jumps on top of me. "Where have you been? It's past twilight, you should have been here earlier." I think that's all he's stressed out about, so I naturally assume he gets off of me now. But nope. He stays on top of me and stares me in the eyes, challenging me. I accept, and kick him off with my hind legs. I leap up onto my feet and my eyes turn red, my tail already puffed out. We circle each other, me getting ready to brace myself while he gets ready to attack. Of course, as luck would have it, I attack first, surprising him with not only my tactics, but my speed also. I lunge at him and go for his throat, but he rolls over, dodging. I leap at him, my eyes flaming with anger as I go for the killing bite. I stop with my mouth right next to his throat and growl, "Any last words?", knowing exactly what he will say: "Sunclaw, you are hereby kicked from the pack. You must leave the territory immediat-" Father never got the chance to finish, mostly because a moment later my white fur is red with blood and the taste of it stinging my mouth, along with the unmistakable scent of death. I shake my head and can't believe what just happened: I killed my father, the alpha of the pack. I already knew I would be kicked from my pack, but I never knew the power I have. Until now.

Last edited by Sunclaw on Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:43 pm

Woah.
Never read the book, but it sounds like a great conversion. Know how getting kicked out feels like. I didn't exactly murder my father though.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Lol well someone had to do it. Even though he attacked first, and challanged me. So yeah... anyways, I'll get the next part up as soon as I can.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Right.Well, can't wait.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:38 am

Nice story Sun and nice little twist...I'll think twice before making a witty comment on you xD
actually I won't as you know i don't think when I say something xD
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:13 am

Haha so true, so true...
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:25 am

Chapter 2: A twisted destiny

Since the alpha died, ehem was murdered, Darkstream immedeatly stepped up. As I lick the blood off my fur, my sister, Moontail, is lecturing me. Of course, shes not suppost to, but she is. Outside of the pack territory. I sigh as she goes on and on, me not paying attention. Moontail notices. "Sister, did you hear a word I said?" I nod, still daydreaming. I jump up as I realize its almost dusk. I wordlessly run towards the stream, where I saw Ray last. Moontail, being my nosy alter-ego of a sister, follows me. I pretend not to notice, but I know shes watching me talk to Ray. I trot back towards my temperary 'camp' and, half way there, notice Moontail isn't following me. I shrug and continue trotting, at a slower pace, back to 'camp'. She never did show that night, like she usually did. Or the night after.

Last edited by Sunclaw on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:27 am

So no one knows that you got kicked out?
Lucky.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:30 am

No, thats where Sunclaw is living, for now. Its a burrow she dug, and her sister visits every night to say good-night, so Sunclaw is pretty worried.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 am

Ohhh.
Thanks for making sense now.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:57 am

(this is all one chapter, broken up into pieces xD)

I wake up with a start. I don't remember ever falling asleep. My ears sting. My nose hurts, and the scent of death is everywhere. I can feel, not to mention hear, my belly grumbling, the pain of not eating for a while hurts. My head is full of fear. I try to stand up, but I hit my head on something. "What the heck is going on?!" I demand, or at least try to. I have a muzzle on, and I'm stuck in an uncomfortable position on the ground, the floor of whatever thing I'm contained in is digging into my side. I try to bark for help but the muzzle prevents me. I also have a thing around my neck (a collar) digging into it. I can feel the red ooze slowly falling, taking its sweet time. I don't know where I am, but I wish I was anywhere but here.
I admit it: I am afraid.

Last edited by Sunclaw on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:05 am

"I don't know where I am, but I wish I was anywhere but here.
I admit it: I am afraid."

That's the only time I've ever heard you say that..
I know how that felt like, well, at least the waking up in an unknown place.
Keep up the good work.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:50 am

Lol thanks, and don't get used to hearing that. xD

As fast as it started, it ended. Well, the fear and being afraid part of it. A human hand came towards me and I snarl. Big mistake. The hand hits me in the head and what replaces the fear is anger.
The hand grabs me by my already-tight collar and drags me out of my containment area-thingy. I now see all the animals around me, and realize where the smell of death was coming from. Everywhere.
The human drags me into another containment cell, a little bigger than the first, this time in the back of a metal thing (van). It locks the door and slams another door in my face. At least I can stand up now, I say to myself. I've gotten off lucky... this time... Not. The metal thing starts vibrating and it suddenly feels like I'm on a boat. It stops and I am thrown against both of the doors. I try to say, 'let me out' but it comes out like, 'mhm, ahh mhhn' because the muzzle is still on me. The hand opens both doors and picks me by the scruff again. I notice the human takes me inside a big, noisy building. I am thrown on a white table and another human in white comes towards me. With a needle.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:52 am

Ouch sunclaw. That would hurt.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

http://mysticacademy.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 am

Yeah, Sunclaw's getting rabies shots. And a microchip implanted.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:09 am

Gah, Sounds bad. Good thing I got most my shots when I was asleep back on the zoo...
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:20 am

Ouch I remember those.. That hurts!
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

http://mysticacademy.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:59 am

I wake up later, this time in a small, dark room. "..Why is that every time I wake up, I can't remember falling asleep and I wake up somewhere else?" I sortof laugh at my lame joke. Here I can stand up, so I do that.
I look around my containment place and realize something: the scent of death is gone. I half-smile. Its better than nothing.
The door opens. A little female walks in, and suddenly the room is bright. I put my ears back as I back away. "Oh, sorry, Mr. Snuggles, I didn't realize they put you in a dark rooom." darkness surronds me. Its a start.
I hear the girl come closer. She can't see me.
"Mr. Snuggles, come here boy!"
Could she be any louder?
I roll my eyes.
The darkness dissapears, replaced by light. I growl. She comes closer and takes off my collar.
"Thats no way to act, Mr. Snuggles."
I snap at her, porpusly missing. Only by millimeters. The girl screeches and goes back out the door, not closing it all the way. I run out and am in a kitchen. I look back and forth to find a way out, one thing on my mind.
Freedom.
That thought dissapears when the muzzle snaps back on me and I get thrown back in the room. The hand hits me in the face before dissapearing.

(I'll write more later, major writers block..)
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:00 am

.......Mr.Snuggles??
(Boy if Duskfang knew this in prp he'd never let you live it down)
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:11 am

Shut up, they think Sunclaw's a male.. and that little kid has no imagination.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next