Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanashi human bio

Go down

Kanashi human bio Empty Kanashi human bio

Post  Blitz Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:19 am

Name: Kanashi
Nicknames: Kana or Kanshia
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog
Hobbies: Scarring humans or playing video games.
Jobs: She is an undercover Vet but is actually a agent of the IFD (Instetution for Demons)
Boy friend: none
Friends: Fang, Hexiana, Yuiko and Jurai[i made this character up] (again pm me to ether put you on here or take you off here)
Foes: none yet. but she is still angry at Sun. (pm me to take you off here) (Kanashi has anger issues.)
Hair Color: Light Brown with Silver streekes.
Pets: one dog and a kitten. The dog is a female and is named Princess and the other is a male named Kunai
Theme Songs: Perfect by Simple Plan.
History: Under construction
Personality: Kanashi is a little hot headed but also loyal to those who gain her friendship. Kanashi lives alone and is very protective of her pets. Her father was in the milletary and Kanashi is a sectret agent of a special milletary force named IFD so she is very secritive and headstrong.
Appearance: Kanashi human bio 1211668836_9633_full (I like this picture way to much. xD)
Kanashi gets wolf ears on her head if shocked or scared but runs away if they are shown She works for a secret company and her animal instinct is very valubal for them (exparamented on by an agentcy.)
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

http://mysticacademy.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down