Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ayame Wolf Bio

+3
Sakura
Duskfang
Ayame
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ayame Wolf  Bio - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayame Wolf Bio

Post  Sakura Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:01 am

Ralf wrote:I dont care last I check you are not a mod anymore and I dont care about the rules made by Reika ok I listen to Sparrow if Sparrow tells me no powers allowed that is different otherwise not caring

We are mods, Ralf. I would give you a link, but its a hidden group. If you tried hard enough you would find it. And Shinhan, I don't think you can't have guns.
I said nothing.
But Ralf, please stay calm. Reika posted them, sure, but she is an Officer, and an admin of the site. Sparrow would unlock the rules, fix them so it would be true, then re-lock it. She wouldn't just leave them there, correct me if I'm wrong.
And it's not a big deal. I mean, I don't see how having powers would make it fun-er. But that's just my opinion. Enough of this matter, respectivly.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

http://realmofhope.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Ayame Wolf  Bio - Page 2 Empty Re: Ayame Wolf Bio

Post  Ralf Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 am

Sunclaw wrote:
Ralf wrote:I dont care last I check you are not a mod anymore and I dont care about the rules made by Reika ok I listen to Sparrow if Sparrow tells me no powers allowed that is different otherwise not caring

We are mods, Ralf. I would give you a link, but its a hidden group. If you tried hard enough you would find it. And Shinhan, I don't think you can't have guns.
I said nothing.
But Ralf, please stay calm. Reika posted them, sure, but she is an Officer, and an admin of the site. Sparrow would unlock the rules, fix them so it would be true, then re-lock it. She wouldn't just leave them there, correct me if I'm wrong.
And it's not a big deal. I mean, I don't see how having powers would make it fun-er. But that's just my opinion. Enough of this matter, respectivly.

first off I am calm second maybe it would not be fun for you but it would be for other and third I have talked to Sparrow about this is how ever she deals with it its out of paws and fourth can people stop posting on my sister freaky bio
Ralf
Ralf
Pup

http://dogsgonewild.forumotions.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2