Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Roleplay

+13
Jama
Red
IceClaw33
Paddie paw
Angel
Ayame
Sparrow
Ralf
Shinhan
Reika
Brad2000
Blitz
Duskfang
17 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pack Roleplay - Page 36 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:32 am

"yeah that fixes you but what about me?" Blitz asked Kiru. "uh......yeah that could be a problem. Of to the ruins we go!" Kiru anounced walking proudly to the ruins. Blitz laughed and fallowed her brother as Haou shook his head and dissapeared into the shadows.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

http://mysticacademy.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:53 am

Kagome growled as Kiru ran off.Kia walked up to her."I know you hate him,but,why do you?"Kagome's eyes went soft.She sighed."It's not that....Haou,I was enemy's with him ever since we were born....He....killed my mother......."She growled again."And since Kiru will be easier to kill,I'm aiming for him."
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:01 am

(Kiru is far away in the forest and is not human with a discise. XD)

They reached the ruins. "Kiru why does this 'kagome' person hate you?" Blitz asked. "Because I'm Haou's reancarnation." Kiru said. "and why does she hate Haou? What did he do?" Blitz asked again. "Haou doesn't remember after i put the prarer beeds on us he lost most of his memorries." Kiru said. "Haou killed Kagome's parents and she wants to kill me because I'm his reancarnation and I'm weeker." He said Shivering at the thought.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:05 am

Kagome and Kia were in silence for several moments.Kia finally spoke."But,Kiru wasn't the one who did it,so-"Kagome cut her off."Haou dies if Kiru dies,so if I just kill Kiru,it won't be as hard,and I get my revenge."Kagome stood up.She lept up to a tree.
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:12 am

"But Kiru your not a bad guy." Blitz said sounding sad. "Yeah I know she's poisoned by hatred and revenge. Sad if you ask me." Kiru said. They came to the ruins. Blitz stood in the center as Kiru pushed some of the buttons. a flash of light and Blitz became an anthro. Blitz walked out from the ruins. "what hatred does to people." she said shaking her head. "I wish I could do something about it sis but she keeps thinking that there isn't a resone why Haou was reancarnated." Kiru started. "there is a good reasone but for now we need to find somewere to hide." He said.

Just then Din, Nyru and Farore fell down from a the tree. "oof." they all said. "we come to." Din said giving Blitz puppy eyes. "alright." Blitz said picking them up. they all left the airea.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:14 am

Kagome smelled the air.She smiled.As soon as one got cut,she would smell there blood and find them.She started leaping from tree to tree.
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:19 am

(I want to make it come true for now. xD)

soon after Farore cut himself on a tree. "ouch." he whimpered. "don't worrie were almost there." Kiru said opening the door to an apartment building. He pulled out some keys and then opened the door. they went up to his apartment. "how did you." Blitz asked but was hushed by Kiru. "I have the one thing humans think is a lot of money." Kiru said pulling out a green rupie. "see." he said making a goofy face. "anyways now to tell you why Haou was reancharnated." Kiru said closing all the windows and doors and putting a bandaid on Farore.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:22 am

Kagome smelled a wolf's blood and soon smelt the others.She grinned,her fangs glintening in the sunlight.She followed the smell.She soon came to an apartment building.She poked her head into the window where the room was they were.She looked at Kiru and heard him talking.She decided to listen.
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:34 am

"ok in the world there are three goddesses. You should know there names." Kiru said looking at the pups. "they are Din: the goddess of power, Nyru: the goddess of wisdom and Farore: the goddess of Curage." Kiru continued. "thease three goddesses created what is known as the light relm...or this relm. and with that they then sealed there power away within something called the Triforce. A peice of the Triforce was sealed away within three people these people are known as: Zelda, Ganondorf and Link." Kiru explained. "Now after years of there fighting Ganon had enoph. He put a curse on link and threw him into the dark relm or Dark World." Blitz gasped. "Link was tortured untill he was submited to darkness. He forgot his name and was reborn as the new Dark Loard or Haou." Kiru said a little shaken. "H-Haou was a visious tyrant but was eventually k-killed. 100 years passed and Farore who had given him the triforce of Curage desided to give him another chance. But since his encounter with the twilight She reborned him as a wolf far away from Hyrule to redeam himself." Kiru said he felt hot and was sweating. "Basically I'm the reancharnation of the Hiro of Time who is trying to redeam his rights." Kiru said letting out a nervous laugh but he was really really frightened by the memmories of Haou's that erupted through his mind.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:37 am

Kagome smiled."Finally told them?"She said suddenly,crashing through the window."Bad idea to get cut,Farore,you led me right here."She drew her sword,the five gems glitening.
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:58 am

the pups growled. "Why can't you just leave me alone! Haou did it no me besides Kagome I'm nothing like that that demon!" Kiru said with a slight growl to his tone. "I take that as a complement." Haou said then dissapeared after Kiru looked at him and said. "who asked you! Zelda asked you to protect her and you turned againist her! You should have let him do that to you!" Kiru said. "and that was not my fult. I was week and he drained me. Bisides it's better than surving that princess who continuesly gets into truble." Haou said in the back of Kiru's mind. "y-you w-what! Oh now I'm angry! You never ever say that again." Kiru yelled back to Haou then faced Kagome. "Besides that was the past." Kiru said to kagome. "Blitz is Shadow's reancarnation and she acts like a little puppy." Kiru said. Blitz smiled and wagged her tail. "and revenge. that doesn't fix anything."
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:02 am

Kagome growled."Maybe you didn't kill my parents,but if I kill you,Haou dies as well.And about revenge,well,it might not be the best,but it helps knowing you're avenging you're parents souls!"She looked at the pups."Shut up."She snapped at them."I'll give you three days to get ready.I'll come and battle you then.No one can help you.If I win,I get to kill you,if I die,I'll go back to the dark realm."
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:09 am

"DARK RELM! YOUR FROM THE DARK RELM!" Kiru growled. "Fine.... I will fight you. But I get to use ANY sword I chose aslong aslong as it's not a demon sword." Kiru said. (note: he 'can't' use the master sword because of his turn to darkness. Or so everyone thinks.)
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:13 am

Kagome nodded."And,if you don't show up,I'm going to hunt you down and kill you in the most painful way I can."She growled low."And,"She said."If you have anyone help you-"She looked at the pups."You'll find three little puppy corpses on the floor."
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:17 am

The dogs growled. "YOU LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS!" Kiru snapped. "YOUR AS BAD AS HAOU! NO WORSE YOUR AS BAD AS GANNON!" Kiru yelled.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay - Page 36 Empty Pack Rp

Post  Red Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:20 am

Red howls for her mother hope she here me is geting hungry
Red
Red
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:21 am

Kagome roared at him."SHUT UP!"She yelled in fury.Her fur started turning pitch black.She roared again at him."IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD,I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"She screeched.
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:24 am

Kiru looked at a shining bright sword. "try it." He said smirking.

(don't do it he will kill her!)
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:25 am

Kagome smirked."You have first shot,it will be the last thing you ever do."
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 am

Kiru growled again "ok. but........maybe if we fight it should be in a clearing. Like the forest so we can say a bear killed me if I do die." He said then caughed out(very quickly) "IknowsomeonewhowillkillyouifyouIlose."
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:36 am

Kagome smirked."Blitz?"She chuckled."Follow me."She jumped out the high window and landed safely on the ground.
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay - Page 36 Empty oack rp

Post  Red Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 am

Say to seel ok if there no going to give me food i am going out my self this is stupide get up from lay next ot beother and goes out side and looks around for a hare to catch
Red
Red
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 am

Ahhh, stonehenge.
So massive, so symboloical, so......stonehenge-ish....
Okay, It was just a pile of rocks. big rocks, true, but just rocks.
"doop dee doop de doop de..." Duskfang kept remembering that dumb airplane song.
Then he noticed something hidden inside the stone.
was that....
but how....
could it be?
yes. It was.
There was a rune, it's soft glow hidden under a bigger rock.
"I can....touch it if I squeeze myself.." Duskfang said as he went deeper.
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Kia Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:43 am

Kagome saw something and gasped.She vanished faster than you could blink.
Kia
Kia
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:33 am

Kiru fallowed Kagome in a rush. He stoped though when her sent went cold.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next