Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bond of Runaway's

4 posters

Go down

Should I continue this?

Bond of Runaway's Vlcsnap327606jn100%Bond of Runaway's I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Bond of Runaway's Vlcsnap327606jn0%Bond of Runaway's I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Bond of Runaway's Empty Bond of Runaway's

Post  Ayla Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:43 pm

This is the prolouge of a story iv'e had in my head for a while. Enjoy! Smile

Prolouge ~ Born from the Eclipse

Before humans swords clashed with wolves claws, there was a time when peace reined over the land. The earth was ruled fairly bye the wolf gods Sevlow and Ossetta. Sevlow's fur was pure gray and his eyes were amber. Ossetta was a dark gray and her eyes where light blue, as blue as the sky on the perfect day. The gods thought good of every beast, even a wolf, who's heart was as black as his fur, who's name was Skoll. He had always been jeaous of the Sevlow and was enraged when his sister, Ossetta became his mate. Skoll had the loyalty of a few wolves but only a few every othe wolf thought him of being absulutly crazy to think badly of the gods. but when Skoll did the unthinkable they no longer thought of him as crazy but they feared him, for on the blackest of night, the eclispe two wolf pups were born.

One to Ossetta and the other to a normal female wolf, her coat a dark brown and her eyes a light green, her name Mosseta. Skoll, with anger and pure evil in his blood red eyes snatched away Ossettas pup under the cover of the eclispe. A cry of horror rose into the night as the moon light shined down on Ossetta relizing her pup was gone. "Who would do this to my pup!" she thought to scared to speak. Mosseta who was hidden away in a underground den licked her pup lovingly. "Who couldn't love this little pup" She growled softly.

After a moon cycle, what the wolves called a month, of searching Skoll was rightly accused of stealing Ossetta's pup and so he was punished greatly. He was given the curse of dieing and living, to be dead and alive to have blackness follow you wherever you walk to be a simple shadow. A curse, a punishment later to be called Skoll's Wish. Sadly Ossetta's pup was never found. Along with this tragic event and punishment a bond was made, between to female pups. Not by themselves but by an elderly wolf of pure white fur who had dark purple eyes. She spoke softly as she gazed at the moon. " Bye the Eclipse powers I summon a blood bond between two, so different yet alike, As the sky and the earth they are one, A great burden is carried yet their life has just begun."

--------------
Please excuse the speling mistakes!

Last edited by Ayla on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayla
Ayla
Pup

http://wolfeyes108.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Bond of Runaway's Empty Re: Bond of Runaway's

Post  Sakura Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 pm

I love it, Ayla. I esspecially love that the two pups were born on the same night, during an eclipse. <3 it!

Last edited by Awsm Sunclaw on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

http://realmofhope.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayla Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:51 pm

Thanks! im glad you like it! Very Happy
Ayla
Ayla
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrow Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm

Awsome story Ayla :3
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin

http://midnight-freedom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayla Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Thanks! XD
Ayla
Ayla
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 am

Its great! Keep it up!
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayla Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:34 am

thank you! Very Happy more will come soon
Ayla
Ayla
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayla Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 am

Chapter 1 ~ Pups at play

The wind blew softly and the sun shined down on a small clearing, surrounded bye thick pine forest. The short yips and barks of five pups at play could be heard, much to the pup-sitters annoyance.

"Hey! Saber stop tackling Rosestep, I told you your bigger than her! Now Caleb stop that grass and find Aylaluna!" growled a white fured female with one black ear, as she bounded down from a tree stump.

"Yeah Saber stop it you win, you win!" growled a red/brown fured pup as she wriggled out from Sabers paws.

"Fine can we at least play chase?" barked Saber.

"hmm well....can't catch me!" growled Rosestep right before she bolted away through the grass.

"Bet I can!" replyed Saber as he rushed after her. His brown fur blowing in the wind.

As Rosestep and Saber ran around Caleb stood from his spot over bye a pine sapling. Caleb was the odd one of all the pups which in all were eight. He was found one night and then was taken in bye The Ada Pack. He was different and proud of it. He was also one Ayla's best friend's. Caleb spit out the grass and bark he had been chewing on out of pure bordem, and started calling out for Aylaluna.

"Aylaluna! Come on where are you?! Aunt Nelia's gettin' mad!" barked Caleb as he jumped up onto the stump.

Suddenly A grayish brown fured pup jumped out from the grass, knocked Caleb right off the stump and pined him to the ground.

"Im right here! And don't call me Aylaluna it's just Ayla!" growled Ayla as she glared at him.

Ayla was the one to fight, get in trouble and constantly get yelled at. In one sentence she was headstrong and it never did her any good.

"Hey! Im gonna get you!" growled Caleb as he pushed Ayla off and ran after her.

The four pups continued to chase after each other while Nalia went to see if the pack had come back yet. The pups chased after birds, practiced hunting techniquies and played "pack", a game where one of them was the alpha and the rest were the fighters and they warded off enemys.

"Come on my pack Lets get those Followers!" howled Caleb as he ran around and started doging pretend attacks.

The others followed and did the same when suddenly Nalia ran into the clearing her purple eyes showing pure fear.

"Quickly you four follow me NOW." growled Nalia softly yet stearnly.

The four pups followed Nalia quickly through the thick wood, all of them curious and a little frightened at their pup-sitter's sudden change of aditude. They ran for a short time and finnaly came to a clump of fern bushes surrounding an oak tree and when Nalia pulled away a few brantches you could see that the oak was fully hollow. Nalia then pushed the four into the tree and ordered them to stay quiet. Nalia then put the brantches back in place and rushed off towards the pack den.

---------------
ok well heres chapter 1 enjoy! Very Happy
(This chapter may change a little)
Ayla
Ayla
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 am

O_o wonder whats going to happen, I love cliff hangers!!
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayla Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 am

Yeah I love writing them too!
Ayla
Ayla
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrow Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:59 pm

Oooooh I love it! Very Happy
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin

http://midnight-freedom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:22 pm

oooo i'm gripped. Continue the good work!!
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayla Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Thanks! mores coming soon
Ayla
Ayla
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayla Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:37 am

chapter 1 (again lol didn't have time to finish last night)

Nalia ras her fastest to the den. She cleared every fallen log and rock with ease and finnaly came to a dip in the earth adn jumped down into a mess of fighting wolves. Nalia quickly jumped on a black males back and bite his neck hard, she was thrown off and scratched on the muzzle. Nalia got up and bit his neck again and he lay dead. Normally the wolves would only kill if they needed to but these where no ordinary intruders these wolves where The Followers, They where led bye a male Called Drakis he was a helper of Skoll (who many thought was a myth) The Followers would attack packs and try to take as much land and as many lives as they could and if a Follower did their job well eventually they where killed bye Skoll and they joined his pack of the undead yet unalive.

Nalia reached a small den in the earth and quickly growled for four pups to come out. One was a light gray in color and her name was Rainsight She had two dark rain drop symbols above her light blue eyes. The second to come out was a male named Lenki. His fur color was mainly a dusty red and then his right front paw was gray in color and his left front was cream. the next pup was a female with white fur who's eyes where amberwith a fleck of blue. She had one long strip of redish brown along her back to her tail. her name was Fartha. The last pup to come out was a cream colored pup who's fur was creamy white. Her name was Luna.

Nalia rushed the pups with the help of another pup sitter named Lex,his coat was a dark gray his eyes where dark gray as well. They both ran through the forest quickly, bother of them determinded to get the pups out of there. They arived at the oak tree where Caleb, Ayla, Rosestep,and Saber were at and they had them stay in the too. After the two adults where sure the pups where safe Nalia ran back to the den to fight and Rex, him being a scout as well ran in another direction to tell the messengers and scouts that they neede help. Rex ran fast his toung lolling out and his fur being flatened by the cold wind that had started blowing. Rex eventually came to a mountain ridge and started to climb he went higher and higher he could feel the small drops of early rain. Suddenly a growl could be heard behind him. He stoped and listened for it again. Another sound from somewhere different this time in front of him. Rex didn't move but snarled a waring. Then out of the shadows three wolves come both black as the night one female the other a male. The feamle started to circle Rex her muzzle fresh with blood. She had dark amber eyes with a fleck of red, the mark of a Follower. The Male had very,very dark amber eyes with no red in them what so ever. This male was Drakis, that was quite obvious for Drakis also had a long pure white stripe above his muzzle and along his left flank. Rex snarled a warning and bard his fangs.

"Leave this place! before I make you" growled Rex with determination in his dark gray eyes.

"Why should we this is soon to be our land anyway!" growled the female coldly.

"The only land you deserve are the Black Lands!" retorted Rex

"I think not wolf, we deserve more than we have, we are better than your kind wolf!" Growled Drakis. "Now leave our land and we won't kill you."

"Never! Long Live Sevlow!" Howled Rex as her jumped on Drakis. Only to be pulled off bye the female.

Suddnely out of the shadows more Followers came and Rex was buried under a mass of wounded black fured traitors. Drakis watched and smiled as Rex howled for mercy. Then when his howls could be heard no more, Drakis backed away and ran off in the direction of the den. Leaveing the crows and ravens to finish Rex off.

------------
Sad chapter Sad

Anyway just to let you know Sevlow (the wolf god ) is Wolves Spelled backwards Sparrow thought of it, Thanks!
Ayla
Ayla
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:59 am

Love it, Ayla. Thats sad, what happened to Rex :'( but I love how its still realistic!
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayla Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:00 am

Thanks Smile
Ayla
Ayla
Pup