Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Roleplay

+4
Ralf
Sparrow
Red
Paddie paw
8 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pack Roleplay - Page 30 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:09 am

Paddfoot awoke suddenly, remembering that he was attacked. He saw he was at the back of the den with a few wolves watching him.
"Shame I would of enjoyed the fight...unfortunately your head hit the tree first knocking you out. But we have a more fun idea... you've been snooping around our territory for too long now...nows the time to suffer."
The wolf bit paddfoot hard in his shoulder. Paddfoot cried in pain before falling to the floor.
The wolf bit Paddfoot hard in the same place, making the wound larger and intensifying the pain. THe wolf laughed and let Paddfoot drop to the floor.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:12 am

Kimi flicked her ears ang buried her gold nugget. (Kimi to th rescue after she figures out a plan xD) She stared at her Mother and Sister and the pups. 'I cant imagine them growing up without a father, too.' Kimi thought, walking out of the den after saying goodbye to everyone silently. 'Not only did I hear the scream... I could feel the pain.' She told herself, sniffing the ground.
Reika
Reika
Admin

http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:19 am

Paddfoot got up again only to be knocked back down to the floor. The wolf rolled him over and tried to inflict pain by biting his neck but the collar protected it. The wolf changed his plan and clawed at Paddfoots exposed chest letting the blood run out. He laughed at Paddfoots cries of pain.
He leant forward to Paddfoot we don't like loners who try and settle in our lands but we may have use for you... I'll spare your life If you help us take out the pack next door. (our pack) We can see you have a certain rappour with them and we want you to to lower their guard so we can kill them quickly. If you don't well..."
The wolf bit the muscle on Paddfoots right front leg causing it to tear.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:25 am

Kimi was sitting in the door of the den on top of two wolves, licking her delacate paws clean. Her eyes were black and all three tails were out. "So, you say you wanna hurt Golden Creek Pack, huh?" She snarled to them with a smile, walking forward. "Quick question, though, why do you wish to kill them? Not that I like them or anything, I might actually join you guys. Oh and dont worry, the two guards are just asleep." She said.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:29 am

Two pack wolves closed the entrance behind Kimi, which made the room dark.
The wolf in charge seemed jump at the chance of explaining it. "The land here is barren and unforgiving they have the land we want including lots of food and water. Now do you want to join us or end up like him" He looked over at Paddfoot who was laying in a small puddle of his blood.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:34 am

Kimi licked her chops. "I have a better Idea." She snarled, killing the two wolves at the entrance. "You can leave this place now and live and never come back or I can kill you terribly and horribly with one swipe of my paw. Choose wisely." She snarled angrily, begining to fake foaming at the mouth.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:40 am

The huge wolf laughed. "You...your half my size you couldn't take me i'm a born warrior...not like him...he's a tool. And If he's a good little boy he'll be my pet. A great reward for a wolf in his position... It's a higher rank than a few of the mutts around here. But you...You'll be my slave or even better an ornament..." He looked at Kimi and prepared to fight.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:43 am

Kimi smiled devilishly. "Oh, okay. Ill be your slave the moment the mutts around here, who happen to be a self centered idiot like you, learn how to be a true warrior, you little dog!" She snarled instantly pulling off his left ear in one hit. "Am I so little now?" She asked with a giggle, dropping the bloody ear at her paws and watching the blood flow out.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:46 am

THe leader became enraged and attacked Kimi with everything he had. Kimi was forced to back off outside while dodging his attacks.
"You little brat...you will suffer a pain worse than death when I make you my slave!"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:55 am

Kimi licked her chops and flicked her black tails. "My pleasure!" She growled jumping onto the dog's head and digging her claws into his eyes. She bit off his other ear with a smile.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:57 am

He roared in pain and dropped and rolled to get Kimi off his eyes.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:59 am

Kimi scratched his head with her back paws the opened his neck with a slice of her front paw. "Need I convince you more?" She snarled angrily in his face, her hot, angry breath smelling that of a rotting dog carcass.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:00 am

The big dog yelped and started whimpering. He stopped squirming and froze in panic.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 am

Kimi jumped off and snarled so loud it woke up her mother. "If you ever mess with my pack I will rip your head off!" She snarled, scaring away any unwanted visitors in the den. She stared at Paddfoot. "Need any help?" She asked, suddenly back to normal.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:06 am

"Please...I don't think I can walk...by myself." Paddfoot got up wearily. He turned to Kimi and he stumbled towards her as he lost use of his leg. His wounds were still open and he was leaving a trail of blood.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 am

Kimi sighed. "Here." She said pulling Paddfoot gently onto her back. "Just settle. Where do you wanna go? Oh, and try ot to think akward thoughts." She said.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:10 am

"Take me to my den..i'll be fine...i just need rest..." Paddfoot started blinking in and out of consiousness.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:14 am

Kimi nodded and walked towards his den, only to be greeted by Azuka. "Hi sis, I kinda heard you yell an- Why is Paddfoot on your back?" She asked. "Long story. Listen, I need watery moss, and lots of meat. Paddfoot needs to get better." She said. Azuka nodded. "Right!" She yipped, running to go find what her sister needed. "And dont tell mother! If she knows I have been fighting again it will be my head mounted on the wall!" She yelled after Azuka, who had already disappeared.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 am

Paddfoot felt dizzy and lost. He couldn't take in what he saw as everything blurred into a few colours. The voices were muffled and black was encroaching on his vision.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:22 am

Kimi set Paddfoot down on some moss she had put in his den. She felt his pads. "They feel hot.. He must have a bit of a fever." She whined to herself, waiting for Azuka to arrive. She paced while waiting, growling occasionally at a coyote that passes by. Azuka finally arrives with the wet moss, enough to give three galons of water to everyone in the pack. (I cant measure water, dont hate me xD).

"Finally! Did you bring the food? It has to be fresh sister." She warned. Azuka nodded. "I brought a few salmon too." She said dropping the food. Kimi nodded. "Can you go gather me some herbs?" Kimi asked. Azuka nodded. "Anything for you sister." She yipped running out of the den to go find some herbs. Kimi sighed and put the watery moss on wounds. "Ill make it better Paddfoot..." She whispered.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:25 am

Paddfoot couldn't hold consiousness any longer and he closed his eyes. He fell into a coma like sleep. His breathing was shallow and his heart rate low.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:30 am

Kimi smiled as the wounds became clean. Azuka came back with the herbs and Kimi chewed them up and put them on Paddfoot's wounds.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinhan Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:36 am

Shinhan left the den to hunt for elk.

Shinhan
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:39 am

Kimi growled low at herself, feeling angry that she let this happen to a pack mate. "Azuka I need some more of that herb." She whined. Azuka nodded and ran out of the den, bumping into Shinhan. "Oh, sorry dad! Gotta go, Kimi's orders!" She said dashing past him and gathering much more of the herb and running in a blur of black past him again.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinhan Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 am

Shinhan smelled for elk. Then he caught the scent downwind of him. Shinhan ran towards the scent.

Shinhan
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next