Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Roleplay

+4
Ralf
Sparrow
Red
Paddie paw
8 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pack Roleplay - Page 32 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 pm

"I was taken by the pack behind us and I was beaten. He shredded the muscles in my leg which is why i can't move it. Luckily I was saved before he made me do something I would never be able to forgive myself for."
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:44 pm

"oh dear." Blitz said in shock. "atleast you were saved." she looked at the gound. "did you get the pack name?"
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

http://mysticacademy.heavenforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:55 pm

"No but they aren't coming back...but i don't really remember how...I just know we're safe"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 pm

"ok thats good" Blitz replide. 'what do you mean that's good I want some fun here aibou.' shadow said with a snear. "I am NOT your aibou Shadow!" blitz yelled. "sorry I she can still talk but she is stuck in the deepest part of my mind." she said to Paddfoot trying not to scare him.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:06 pm

"Don't worry, i'm used to this... many wolves in the pack has strange goings on and i'm used to it"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 pm

"I'm glade you understand" blitz said. "I think it's going to rain soon lets go inside." blitz said as she nuged Paddfoot inside.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:10 am

Sure enoough the clouds gathered putting the land into an eerie darkness. Soon the gentle thudding of rain could be heard as it turned the ground around the tree into mud. A distant crack of thunder could be heard. The birds flew out of the trees and squarked at eachother as the sky lit up with furious sheet lightning. The rain became heavier and the the thunder and lightning became more intense. The light seemed to dance in the sky and the boom shook the land as if thousands of warrior dogs marched in unison.

Paddfoot didn't dare look outside the den. He knew how he would react to the lightning.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 am

Blitz sat down inside the den looking at the rain outside. 'is somthing ailing you aibou.' shadow said conserned. 'no shadow i'm fine.' blitz told her and listend to the noise comming from the storm....

outside in a nerby forrest you'll see two wolves fighting.... Thud "ouch how'd you do that?" one of the wolves said. the other wolf was in the shadows so you could only see his face. "How? I'm a wolf too remember." The second wolf said smiling. "I'm just stronger." The second wolf said before running off...
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:38 am

Paddfoot stayed as far back from the den entrance as he could. He turned his head to face away from the den entrance so no flashes could disturb him. However this meant his head was facing a wall of muddy roots.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:50 am

(eww.. muddy roots)

Blitz laid down and fell asleep waiting for the storm to pass...

A wolf siffed the air... "don't you smell that lilly?" the wolf asked someone. lilly apeard beside him. "of course not I'm not a wolf but knowing you I bet it's food." lilly said to the wolf hovering beside him. "Yea it's a nice bull elk that straid from it's herd." He said creeping closer the the spot... Then he jumped and ran after it after about 3 bites to weeken it He went in for the kill. Then he laid down and at his prize.

soon after the storm past and he did not know he was in another tarretorie. (can't spell that word ugh.)
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 am

Paddfoot saw heard the rain and the thunder die down. He looked out and saw that the storm had passed. He sighed in relief and sat next to Blitz.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:57 am

Blitz woke up as Paddfoot sat next to her. "were you scared" she asked in a conserned tone as she waped her tail around him then unwraping it. "I usually fall asleep during them it's calming unless I see lightning." she told him...
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:02 am

"Yes...I'm scared of flashing lights. Theres a story behind it but in short I never used to be."
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:12 am

blitz nodded. "did you want to tell me.... you don't have to though if you don't want." she said to him....

In the field not to far away....
"are you don yet?' lilly asked the wolf. "yes I was finished a long time ago I was just making sure nobody would take my food thats all..." The wolf said. "Were in the midle of a field Kiru... And not to mention were in ONOTHER WOLF'S terratorry. We-No YOU have to be carfull." She lectured him anoyed at the wolf-no Kiru's behaver. Kiru got up from his food. "Don't you worrie your pretty little wings off Lilly." He said befor going to find some moss or mud to mask his sent.
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:22 am

"I'm happy to tell it...its not a story that haunts me unless i see flashes. Basically early on, a few months after i joined the pack, Me and Reika were taken to what humans call a zoo. The first morning there I looked at the humans I was already scared at the time but when the humans whipped out devices they call cameras and the flashes felt like they burnt the back of my eyes. I looked at the flashes and they got brighter. All I could see was light and it scared me...It looked so unnatural and they looked like demons. I've had a fear ever since."
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:32 am

"cammeras wow.. yea my old lady had one of those she said that it takes what is called pictures and it flashes most of the time. and She took me to a Zoo befor and it's really cool exept the cages...." she traild off.

(read her bio if you don't know why she would be at the zoo and not in a cage.)
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 am

Paddfoot looked at Blitz, "Ugghh the mud is seeping through the den walls... I should of chosen a better spot." Paddfoot giggled slightly.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:42 am

"hehe I guess." blitz says. "I guess we could go get some grass or weed to cover it." she sugested to Paddfoot as she get up and tuns back to him as if wating for an answer....
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:45 am

"Thats a good idea. Maybe something for the floor aswell, the water's seeping in and thats going to turn into mud too. I'll find some moss You grab some weeds. That should save my den."
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:00 am

"ok I know one of the best places to get some... and I found a map in the trash one time as a pup... I really don't know why I kept it but Shadow told me to and she can read it so I will use her eyes." Blitz said. ".... Oh yea do you even know what a map is I don't want to sound mean or anything but still."

In a clearing somwere... "Great now were lost."lily said. "no Were not YOU are. I know how to get back." Kiru said. "and how are YOU not lost. Your leading." Lilly said smirking. "Thats easy..." Kiru said... he takes a deep breath. "Haou are you there?" he asked the air. "WHAT ARE YOU HAVE YOU GONE INSAIN!?!" Lilly shouted at him. "HE COULD KILL US ALL IN ONE SECOND!!!" she screamed in a panic. ignoring lilly's ranting. 'yes.' Haou said. 'you called.' "um Haou i have a request and I would like you to Do it do you understand me."kiru told him. 'First You do not demand ME and second... IF YOUR LOST WHY DON'T YOU ACT LIKE THE WOLF YOU ARE AND FOLLOW YOUR NOSE INSIED OF BUGGING ME!!!' Haou yelled. 'good day' He said and left....
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 am

"I have no idea what a map is...don't worry although humans have harmed me much I still find them interesting. What is the map?" Paddfoot and Blitz walked out the den she matched his pace as Paddfoot hadn't got used to having three legs and he needed support when he stumbled.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:16 am

"A map is what the humans call a travle guid. It show the entire aria." she said as she showed him the map. "my brother told me to keep it until I needed it. aparently it of this aria see here is you den." she showed him the picture her old lady drew on the map. "it's a dug out hollow and then there right here is a swamp." she she showed him a simbole that looked like a big pool of green water. " very interesting and helpfull." blitz told him....

"man I'm pooped." Kiru said as he colapsed on the ground. "I told you not to go that way but nooo you had to go you could not listen to me and stay." lilly scoled him. "And Haou did nothing to help us. Lazy little..." Kiru gasped. 'oh I hop he didn't here that.' he thought to himself befor he felt a sharp sting. 'yep he heard that' "WHY YOU SORRY EXUSE FOR AN INSECT!" Haou sceamed. "uh oh" kiru said looking at the angry spirit infront of him....
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:23 am

Paddfoot stops and sniffs the air, "Thats strange...I'm picking up a strange scent it smells like burning earth...similar to the scent of Shadow. Its coming from over there." Paddfoot points in the direction of the smell. "Trust me, my nose has never failed me. Go on ahead I will catch you up. I won't be able to deal with it. I can only watch"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Blitz Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:26 am

"ok" blitz says as she runns off and ocassionally stopping to make sure Paddfoot didn't hurt himself...
Blitz
Blitz
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:36 am

Paddfoot walked slowly in the direction of the smell. It was powerful and almost overwhelming. He shouted at blitz, "Go to it you must smell it, don't worry about me I'm fine"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next