Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Roleplay

+10
Sakura
Midnight
Ralf
Sparrow
Red
Shinhan
Blitz
Paddie paw
Reika
Angel
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pack Roleplay - Page 7 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Paddfoot walked back into the den and took his place next to the pups. He licked them awake, "Time to learn how to track little ones. I said I would do it today so lets get it done while the sun is up and scents are fresh."
The pups got up sleepily after their disturbed night. They soon perked up and followed Paddfoot outside the den excitedly.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Reika stretched and yawned. "Hello Midnight." She said. Kimi and Azuka wagged their tails. "Hello Midnight!" They yipped in unison. Reika licked her chops. "New adults still act like pups." She growled, turning around. "Back in my day, the moment you were two, if you didnt learn to act like an adult, you were considered junk and thrown out." She told them. Kimi and Azuka clamped their mouths shut. "Sorry! Gomen!" They said in unison. Reika laughed. "Dont appologize." She said. "You two will learn easier than I did." She said.
Reika
Reika
Admin

http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Midnight shrugged. "I was stolen before I was two years old so I really have no experience in the matter."
Midnight
Midnight
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm

Reika nodded. "Well lucky you. I had to learn the very hard way." She said, licking her paws.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Midnight prettended to laugh a little. "Yeah lucky me." She didn't need to tell them what happened to her.
Midnight
Midnight
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Paddfoot tok the pups to a secluded area which had a family of hares nearby. "Ok pups use your noses, try and find the burrow. Use your noses and try and find the direction of the scent, use your ears to try and detect giveaway rustling of a hare."
The pups put their noses to the floor and began sniffing the area while Paddfoot kept watch over them.
"Daddy I can smell something!" Twilight shouted excitedly. She began sniffing the area and began moving in a direction slowly.
"Good girl Twilight your getting it."
The other pups crowded around Twilight trying to find the scent.
The other pups were clueless but twilight reached the burrow quickly. "Daddy I found it!"
"Hurray now lets let the other two pick up the scent."
Shadowfang and moonfire kept on sniffing the ground.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Reika yawned. "Kimi, Azuka, you two can start your adulthood by scouting around the territory." She told them. They both held their tails straight up. "Yes Ma'am!" They growled delightedly, running out of the den.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Shadowfang looked up, "I think I have it... yay i do" Shadowfang went straight to the den after it followed by Moonfire who just followed him.
"Congratulations everyone, you have just tracked. Now do you want me to find you another burrow or do you wanna go back?"
"Another!" they yipped.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:16 pm

Kimi flicked her ears and smiled. "So far its just been Paddfoot and his pups." She said. Azuka nodded. "I havent scented anything either." She commented. "We probably shouldnt go back though." Kimi commented. Azuka nodded. "True." She said running ahead, her nose to the ground.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:25 pm

"Ok heres another one, try and find it and I won't help you." THe pups sniffed the floor and started searching.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Azuka stopped dead and pointed at a bush at the edge of their territory. Kimi giggled and walke dover quietly, growling as she smelt dog. "Its faint, yet very fresh." She said. Azuka nodded. "We should tell mother." She said. Kimi nodded. "Ill warn Paddfoot." She said running towards his direction while Azuka ran towards the den.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Paddfoot looked up to see Kimi running at him, "Whats wrong?"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:45 pm

Sunclaw yawned and continued staring into the creek, staring into space.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

http://realmofhope.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:46 pm

"A faint yet very fresh smell of dogs." She said. "We must be careful and keep our guard." She told him.

Azuka growled and stopped, the fur on her spine raising. "Get out of my territory now!" She snarled at the strangers who surrounded her.

(Azuka's turn to be captured!)
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:48 pm

"Ok help me get the pups back in the den. Then we'll force them out."
Paddfoot picked up Shadowfang and Twilight who whimpered at the seriousness of the situation. Kimi picked up Moonfire and followed Paddfoot.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:51 pm

A faint, but fresh scent surrounded Sunclaw, making her stiffen and look around. She didn't see anything, but she could tell something was happining. She sighed and continued staring into space.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Azuka snarled louder as they tried jumping at her. "Back off!" She growled, only to be pinned and muzzled. The leader, a dark tan male walked up. "Take her with us. Im sure this fiesty female will be a good choice for a mate." He said, leading his pack back out of the territory. Kimi flicked her ears and sniffed the air. "Paddfoot, grab the pups and keep them quiet." She said, walking towards the scent. She saw Azuka being carried on a few wolves backs. She growled and walked forward. "Unhand my sister!" She snarled. Azuka looked up and whimpered. Kimi growled as the alpha, who was much bigger than her, walked over. "Why should we?" He asked. Kimi looked him dead in the eyes. "Because, this is my territory." She said. Kimi whined as she got thrown into a tree and passed out, only to let the dogs run back where they came from.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 pm

Sunclaw looked around then jumped over the creek. She dodged between the trees at top speed until she reached a small lake. Sunclaw quickly howled thanks before jumping in.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Azuka whined as she woke up, unfamiliar scent surrounded her. She dared to open her eyes, only to see four pups playing in the den, and two male wolves at guard in the entrance. She tipped her head and got up, shaking her fur. She walked towards the strangers. "What is going on here?" She asked. The males looked back. They were a gorgeous chesnut brown with a white underbelly. "We are guarding the pups while the pack is hunting." They said. "We are the pack's best fighters. We have gotten word that the leader's new mate is you. He told us to guard you while you rested." They said in unison. "My name is Tamaki." The first one said. The second one, with permanantly blue eyes, nodded. "Mine is Swiftrun." He said. Azuka nodded. "What might your name be lovely?" Asked Tamaki. Azuka didnt even show signs of embarassment. "Its Azuka." She said.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Paddfoot placed the pups carefully in the den. "What ever you do...don't leave the den." The pups nodded realising this wasn't the time to play around.
Paddfoot raced out of the den and to the spot where Kimi parted ways with him. He tracked her down next to a tree. He looked at her and tried to get her to regain consiousness. "Kimi, Kimi are you there? what happened?"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Sunclaw laughed and swam underwater. She sighed when nothing else was there. Suddenly a human hand shot down at her, grabbing her by the scruff. The hand pulled Sunclaw out of the water. She tried to bite it, because it was holding her wrong, but she had no luck. Sunclaw whined as she got tossed into the back of a van and the doors slammed, locking her in. Sunclaw immediatly got up and looked around, looking for the escape route. The whole van smelled familiar, and she remembered doing the same thing happining when she was a pup.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:34 pm

Kimi flicked her ears. "Nothing bad. I heard doors slam, I think its Sunclaw." She said, getting up and running towards the den. "I am to tell mother about the odd goings on!" She yipped, dashing towards the den.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 pm

Paddfoot held onto Kimi, "What did you say about Sunclaw? Is she back?!"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Kimi nodded. "Just a day ago or two. But you have to go help her now!" She said pointing with her head in the direction she heard the sound.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:40 pm

"What? she needs help...doors slamming, that must mean humans. If I know them their truck will be driving down the mountain pass. I can try and catch them up. Thanks Kimi..." Paddfoot ran off as quickly as he could to the mountain side. He reached the cliff and sure enough he could see the dust cloud of the truck driving slowly down the mountain road in the distance. Without hesitation Paddfoot dropped off the cliff onto a rock and slowly made his way directly down the cliff.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next