Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pack Roleplay

+10
Sakura
Midnight
Ralf
Sparrow
Red
Shinhan
Blitz
Paddie paw
Reika
Angel
14 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pack Roleplay - Page 20 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay

Post  Sakura Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Sunclaw walked back towards the den. She looked at the sky. "Is anything wrong?" she asked Paddfoot. She quickly glanced around before going into the den.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

http://realmofhope.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:47 pm

"Somethings entered our territory but I don't know what. So I decided to get the pups back here just in case." Paddfoot sniffed the breeze again.
"Its scent is still in the air, wanna go check it out? its ovedr in that direction." Paddfoot pointed into the wind with his muzzle.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:53 pm

"I don't think I have a choice." Sunclaw stared at the direction Paddfoot pointed at. She didn't see anything. Yet. But she could scent something bad going to happen, unless she did something. Sunclaw took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she opened them, her eyes were red and her tail puffed up. She took a step in the direction then looked at Paddie. "Coming?"
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:00 am

"Of course" Paddfoot replied.

Both wolves ran out of the den in the direction. The scent got stronger, the further away from the den they went.
They stopped when they saw the source of the scent.

The sleeping animals twitched as Paddfoot got close. They were two dogs reared by humans and they had a collar, different to Paddfoots, which was used to hold them in place by a chain.

One awoke and growled and started struggling frantically against the chain. Nearby a human got out of a tent with a gun...
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 am

Sunclaw's eyes widend as the human pointed the gun at them. "Uh, Paddie, I think we should do something now.." she whispered.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:20 am

"Ummm run!"
Paddfoot jumped to the side to see the earth spray up in his face as the bullet whirred into the ground infront of him.
The two wolves ran as the human cut the chain to free the dogs which chased them.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 am

"Uh, Paddie, is it just me, or is it suppost to be the other way around.." Sunclaw glanced back at the two dogs chasing them.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:15 am

"Watch and see...I've been practising this."
Paddfoot darted to the side and jumped on a rock, he quickly jumped onto another one and then launched himself at the dog who had just turned and realised what was happening.
Paddfoot quickly knocked down and broke the dogs leg before facing off the other dog.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:20 am

Sunclaw stopped. She glanced around and saw a small, broken tree near the dog. She ran behind it and started pushing it. "Paddie look out!" she yelled as the tree started falling...
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:23 am

"Aaahh" Paddfoot rolled out of the way of the tree in an undignified way. The dog looked up and whimpered as the tree fell on him. Paddfoot layed on the floor panting.
"Please don't do that again!"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:29 am

"Well, what else do ya want me to do?!.... okay nevermind dont answer tha-" the human shot another bullet and it hit the now-log tree. "Now we run!" Sunclaw started running.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:36 am

Paddfoot got up and darted in a different direction to Sunclaw. He heard the human fire another bullet and Paddfoot yelped in pain as the bullet shot through his right ear causing it to split down the middle into two, blood soaked, bits of skin.

Paddfoot carried on darting in and out of trees dodging the hunters bullets.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 am

"Uh.." Sunclaw looked around. "Off with his head! okay, truth: I have no idea what to do.."

Last edited by Sunclaw on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:50 am

Paddfoot turned and took the gun and threw it away from the humans grip. He then pinned him down with the help of Sunclaw. He looked up at her, blood dripping down his face, "What shall we do with him?"
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:11 am

"Uh.." Sunclaw looked around. "Off with his head! okay, truth: I have no idea what to do.."
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 am

"Leave him then... I don't want more trouble from their kind..." Paddfoot bit hard on the mans wrist until it snapped and then he ran off back to the den.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay - Page 20 Empty Pacck rp

Post  Red Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:37 am

Red looks arond wre is mother and father
Red
Red
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sparrow Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:50 am

(I'm taking a walk up the mountain and I believe Ralf is with you Red)

Sparrow came to a small stream. She shook her fur and laid down under a tree close to the stream's bank.
Sparrow
Sparrow
Admin

http://midnight-freedom.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Paddfoot watched in the distance the man getting back into the jeep and driving off.
We're going to be seeing him again soon... he thought.
Paddfoot then looked up as the stinging sensation reminded him that his ear had been split into one mess by a bullet. He walked over to the creek feeling the blood continuing to drip down his face. As he got into the cool refreshing water he ignored the pain and tried to clean it as much as he could.
After a few minutes of cleaning he got out of the water and he looked at his reflection when the waters surface settled. He saw his reflection stare back at him with one pert normal ear and one shred of ear which drooped over the side of his face.
"Thats not going to heal... I only hope it hasn't affected my hearing." he mumbled to himselve as he watched more blood well up on the shredded ear of his reflections face. Paddfoot sighed and drove his head under the water once more.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:58 pm

(I'm still where the human was.)
Sunclaw looked around then ran off forward in search for the pack den. She kept running, feeling the tree branches whip across her face. She stopped near a small pond and looked at the skin on her back. Part of it was torn off where the bullet hit, but the rest of it looked fine. Sunclaw jumped in the pond and watched as the water turned red and jumped out. "I'm lucky the human didn't aim that time, otherwise..." she shuddered at the thought. She looked around then realized something: She was lost. Sunclaw found a small cave and threw some dead meat in there to see if anything was there, (and since nothing happened) she decided to spend the night there. She quickly dragged some moss to the cave and laid down in it, putting up with the pain and trying to get some sleep.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:20 am

Paddfoot returned to the pack den and he sat next to the pups.
"Next lesson pups, If you see a human, run from them in a zigzag pattern. Don't even stop to look back. Ok lesson over" Paddfoot said making himself sound slightly like Sunclaw as he has heard her give them her 'lessons' which he likes to listen to.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Jikins Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:25 am

Jikins walked into the Pack Den to see Paddfoot.He wagged his tail once, still being just over a 2 year old and rolled over and streched out his paws toward them yawning."I miss the days up a pup.You didn'y have much responabilty."
Jikins
Jikins
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:25 am

"I wish I had a puphood..." Paddfoot trailed off knowing he didn't want to start that sort of conversation again. He licked his pups and layed on the ground making sure he didn't rest on his split ear.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Sunclaw stood up. She howled once before continuing trying to find her way back. She could smell a small rabbit behind a tree. She didn't even bother, since as soon as she saw it, it started running. She sighed and continued walking. She barked a few times, adn heard a reply coming from behind the trees. She smiled then ran towards the barking, coming to a camp. "Hello?" she barked, walking around the camp. she hearda reply coming from a small den entrance, but couldn't make out the words. "What? I didn't quite hear you." she said, walking towards the den. "Go awaaaay." a low moan whispered. "My name is Sunclaw, I think I can help." "I said go aw- Sunclaw?" the small wolf ran out of the den, almost running into Sunclaw. "Aunt Sunclaw, remember? It's me, Sashi!" Sunclaw sat down in shock. It can't be, Sashi's dead. I'm sorry, you must be confused." Sunclaw whispered, a tear falling down her face. "Her pelt is multi-colored, not red." she said, looking down at her paws.
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 pm

"Pups, I'm going for a walk I'll be back soon. And don't get in trouble!" said Paddfoot to his pups. They nodded and continued to playfight as he walked out of the den.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next