Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A warrior's past ~Reika's wolf tale~ Chapter 3 up!

5 posters

Go down

A warrior's past ~Reika's wolf tale~ Chapter 3 up! Empty A warrior's past ~Reika's wolf tale~ Chapter 3 up!

Post  Reika Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:23 am

This is Reika's wolf tale. It will explain the hardship's Reika has gone through, give away weaknesses, ect. Its like a bio, only much deeper than that. Its hard to explain so ill let the story explain.

Chapter 1

A small shack lay quiet in the forests of Alaska. The sun shone bright, even though it was past midnight. "Ugh. Im never going to get used to this!" Growled a white she-wolf. A large tan-and-white male next to her nodded. "Its okay though, at least we dont have to worry about getting beaten without warning at night for a few months." He said. "Besides, think of the pups Cherry." He said. "I know, I know. I wont let anything happen to them Bat." She whispered. A dark skinned man wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt walked in. He was holding a bat. "Which of you dogs stole meat from my locker?" He snarled, staring dead at Cherry. "Ill bet it was you huh, you enormous and unhealthy pup." He said raising his bat, daring her to move. He smiled and began to swing the bat at Cherry, only to get stopped by Bat. Blood spattered the ground as Bat moved in for the kill. "You horrible man, Ill teach you to threaten to beat my mate!" He snarled jumping onto the man's throat and killing him instantly. Bat and Cherry were an unusually breed of wolf. They had been scientifically generated for murder and were supposed to be able to take a few hits without whining. They knew having pups wouldnt be an option, but it happened anyway.

Cherry whined as they broke the door down and all the dogs and wolves escaped with their lives. Cherry and Bat walked towards a nice tree. Cherry yelped. "Bat, the pups are coming!" She whined, laying down immediatly.

Kinda bad chapter, I know, but ya gotta start somewhere.

Last edited by Reika on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Reika
Reika
Admin

http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A warrior's past ~Reika's wolf tale~ Chapter 3 up! Empty Re: A warrior's past ~Reika's wolf tale~ Chapter 3 up!

Post  Paddie paw Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:16 pm

You can't go wrong with a bit of murder ^^
Good start Reika
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

A warrior's past ~Reika's wolf tale~ Chapter 3 up! Empty Re: A warrior's past ~Reika's wolf tale~ Chapter 3 up!

Post  Reika Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:35 pm

awesome ty. Ill write later, as I just woke up and have a bad case of writers block (already xD)
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Finally, the next Chapter!!! xD

Chapter 2

Bat began to panic when he heard the four words every male wolf dreaded. He looked around for some moss or anything he could use to help Cherry. Cherry giggled. "Its okay. Just turn around and Ill tell you when its done." She said, begining to curl up and get comfortable.

When all was done, Cherry and Bat had two beautiful pups. One was completely black, a male, and the other was tan-and-white, a female. "Okay Bat, its done." She said, breaking the sac and licking the two pups clean and nursing them. "A male and a female." She said with a smile.

Bat looked down at his pups and layed next to Cherry. "Very cute in the face." He said. Cherry nodded. "I get to name the male, you name the female." She said. Bat nodded. "Okay. The female can be.... hm.... Reika! I heard the humans using the name, and thought it would be nice. It sounds sweet." He said. Cherry smiled. "And the little boy is Mark." She said, giggling as the pups spit up some milk.

Bat flicked his ears. "Ill dig a den." He said getting up quickly and begining to dig behind some bushes. Cherry tipped her head curiously, wondering why he was in such a hurry.

lol done xD
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinhan Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:12 am

Nice job Smile

Shinhan
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:41 am

TY! This is hopefully where the more exciting things kick in.

Chapter 3

Reika tackled her brother. Mark growled and bit her ears and tugged hard. "Mom Mark wont let go!!" Reika howled as loud as she could. Cherry snapped at Mark, making him let go and roll away. He swatted at Reika's nose. Reika bit him in the paw. "Thats what you get for swatting at me!" She growled as her brother squealed. Cherry bit Reika by the scruff and pulled her away. "Listen here, I dont want you killing your brother." She growled. Reika flattened her ears. "Yes mother." She said obidently, begining to walk away. Cherry reacted faster and picked her up again. "Na uh, you gotta sit in the den." She said dropping Reika in the den. "Aww..." She began whimpering. Mark did a rasberry to his sister. "haha!" He yipped. Bat quickly came towards the den urgently. "Cherry we have misfortunate events happening. We have to leave immediatly." He told her. Cherry tipped her head. "Why?" She asked. "I cant explain now." He said picking Reika up by the scruff. "Grab Mark, we are heading out now." He told her, walking towards the forest. Cherry sighed and grabbed the reluctant Mark and followed her mate.

Later that evening, Bat, Cherry, Reika and Mark settled down in the shadows of a tree trunk. Cherry sighed as the pups fell asleep. "Mark what is going on and tell me right now or so help me I will throw you out of this den now!" She snarled. Bat sighed. "Fine. There was a large group of dogs from that building headed our way. It seems that they got word of our pups. If they were ever to get a hold of either of them, it would mean death for us all Cherry!" He said. Cherry nodded. "Oh.." She said, curling protectivly around her rotten-wood smelling pups. She yawned and fell asleep. "Have fun on watch tonight Bat..." She said as she fell into a deep coma like sleep.
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakura Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:17 am

Haha love it, Reika! "Have fun on watch tonight Bat..." I was laughing so hard on that one!
Sakura
Sakura
Pup

http://realmofhope.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reika Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:19 am

lol ty. ill try to update every day. This is more of a sumary to the story, Im still re-writing the book xD
Reika
Reika
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddie paw Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Good work Reika.
I look forward to the next installment.
Paddie paw
Paddie paw
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Duskfang Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Sounds Awesome. I wonder what will happen next?
Duskfang
Duskfang
Pup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down